In the latest Devon Wildlife Warden Podcast, Emily Marbaix brings you details about Churches Count for Nature Week (between 5th and 13th of June) and of a quiz she has put together to quantify how well you are managing your garden for wildlife. There is also:
- An interview with Flavio, the Wildlife Warden Coordinator.
- A summery of what Wildlife Wardens have been up to recently.
- Details about the Wildlife Trust’s 30 days wild challenge.
- Information about the Avon Valley project.
- Information about some of the meadows you can visit through Open Meadows 2021.