In Episode 2 of the Devon Wildlife Warden Podcast, Emily Marbaix takes a look at the wide range of conservation schemes in our area and draws attention to the new National Grassroots Campaign Map. She also discusses:
- The value of churchyards for conservation efforts.
- A summary of what our local wildlife wardens have been up to.
- Information about Wolborough Fen.
- Information about bees, including an interview with local beekeeper, Gary and a closer look at our most endangered bee, the 6 banded nomad bee.
- Details of the Westcountry CSI Project.
- What you can do to support dwindling populations of house martins.
- Information about Buglife’s new campaign – “No insect-inction”.